binocular adj : relating to both eyes; "binocular vision" n : an optical instrument designed for simultaneous use by both eyes [syn: binoculars, field glasses, opera glasses]
- Using two eyes or viewpoints; especially, using two eyes or viewpoints to ascertain distance.
Binocular may refer to:
- Binocular rivalry, a phenomenon of visual perception.
- Binocular vision, vision in which both eyes are used together.
- Binoculars or Binocular telescopes, two identical or mirror-symmetrical telescopes mounted side-by-side and aligned to point accurately in the same direction, allowing the viewer to use both eyes.
- Binocular (singer), a pop singer.
- Binocular (album), the above singer's debut album.
binocular in German: Binokular